- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Kelsi Maree | Photo: Isaac Sterling | October 2, 2013
Next time you slip on your go-to pair of jeans, give gratitude to Jerome Dahan. After all, the founder and CEO of Citizens of Humanity and co-founder of Seven For All Mankind has helped bring premium denim to the fashion-savvy masses, but his taste transcends design. Here’s a slice of Dahan’s L.A.
1. Thompson Beverly Hills (9360 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, 310.273.1400, thompsonhotels.com) rooftop terrace is the best for drinks at dusk.
2. Axe Restaurant (1009 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice, 310.664.9787, axerestaurant.com) on Abbot Kinney in Venice is a must for brunch. It’s all about the food, and everything is good, from the eggs to the French toast.
3. I love Vincenti Ristorante (11930 San Vicente Blvd., L.A., 310.207.0127, vincentiristorante.com) in Brentwood for Italian food. I know the chef so he will make me special dishes… the meat and rabbit is really special, as well as the pizza and wine.
4. Kron Gracie Jiu Jitsu (11837 Teale St., Culver City, 424.240.5766, krongraciejiujitsu.com) is where I train four to five times a week.
5. I enjoy hanging out at my house but I also love to go out on my boat. It’s docked in Marina del Rey and so nice to go out for the day to Catalina and do some fishing.