- The Hamptons
- Modern Luxury Hawai'i
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Isaiah Freeman-Schub and Camille Requiestas | Photo: Courtesy Image | November 21, 2013
As shorter days and cooler temps sweep across the Southland, Angeleno women are trading their summery wardrobes for warmer winter wear. This time of year, dark hues and shimmering accents perfectly compliment the seasonal shift. To embrace it, here are five must-haves for L.A. ladies.
1. Stroke of Midnight: This five-in-one eye shadow compact from MAC is just what a woman needs to look dashing this holiday season. The versatile autumn and winter hues make a bold statement, whether you’re at dinner or under the mistletoe. $39.50, at MAC, Roberston Blvd.
2. Angel Wing Earrings: These Finn Jewelry earrings, featuring pave black diamond, are not your average pair. Pave’s angel wing earrings add a dash of playful sophistication to any outfit. These diamonds may look like the midnight sky, but they’ll still shimmer under the moonlight. $3,400 at Barneys New York, Beverly Hills
3. Sequin Gown and Fur Coat: Feel like a star with this eye-catching ensemble by Marc Jacobs. Both flashy and warm, the outfit will no doubt be the talk of your next holiday gig. Consider this an early Christmas present, just don’t tell Santa. Gown, $3,400 and coat, $5,900 at Marc Jacobs, Melrose Place
4. Cloud Clutch: Boasting black and metallic-printed leather, this clutch by Jimmy Choo is at once classic and daring. Forget about stocking stuffers. Pack this clutch instead. $1,595, at Jimmy Choo, Beverly Center
5. Jasmine Pump: This Chelsea Paris pump is no doubt an attention grabber. The shimmering design and gold heel is the perfect look for a modern day femme fatale looking to make a statement this Christmas or New Year’s. $495, at chelseaparis.com