- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Lurie Children’s Hospital Champions for Children’s
Price: Tables of 10: $3,000. VIP tables of 10, including an athlete seated at the table: $10,000. Individual tickets: $325
Event Phone Number: 312-227-7311
720 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago IL 60605
On Friday, November 1, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago will host the annual Champions for Children’s, presented by Ace Hardware, at the Hilton Chicago downtown. This star-studded event will feature Chicago’s greatest sports legends and current athletes, benefitting patients and their families.
This high-profile event highlights Chicago’s sports teams that have shown tremendous support for the patients and families through individual and team visits to the hospital, along with fundraising efforts. These iconic athletes and teams are dedicated to giving back to the Chicago community. Previous attendees include Chicago legends Scottie Pippen, Tony Esposito, Bob Love, Bobby Hull and Ryne Sandberg, to name a few.
The 2013 Champions for Children’s will be a night to remember. Highlights include:
• Chicago Bulls to receive the Champions for Children’s Award in recognition of their commitment to visiting the hospital and providing for the well-being of the 149,000 patients treated at Lurie Children’s each year
• CDW to receive the Corporate Champions for Children’s Award in honor of its 25th year of exceptional philanthropic support of the hospital through employee giving, events, in-store campaigns and vendor relationships
• Jeff Joniak, Chicago Bears play-by-play announcer and Director of Sports at WBBM-AM and 105.9 FM, serving as the Master of Ceremonies
• Chicago sports teams, current players and legends will be in attendance
• One-of-a-kind, high-end live and silent auctions with items ranging from signed memorabilia by Chicago athletes and legends to one-of-a-kind travel and experience packages, plus much more
Tickets for tables of 10 are available for $3,000, while VIP tables of 10, including an athlete seated at the table, are available for $10,000. Individual tickets are $325. To purchase tickets and for more information, visit their website or call 312-227-7311.