- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Fall Fashion Finds
Madeline Rosene | Photo: Courtesy Image | September 13, 2013
Fall has arrived, and we can’t think of any better way to welcome the autumn season than refreshing our wardrobes with some new fashion finds. Thankfully, Chicago’s many designer boutiques and department stores are filled with must-have clothing and accessories. Here are five stores you’re sure to find us in during the coming weeks.
1. Get your kicks at Neiman Marcus’ shoe department, which recently debuted a new redesign—and triple the square footage! Shop from a premier selection of old favorites, such as Chanel, Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik, as well as cutting-edge brands like Rebecca Minkoff, Rag & Bone and Charlotte Olympia. 737 N. Michigan Ave., 312.642.5900, neimanmarcus.com
2. Beat the autumn chill with the chic offerings at Brunello Cucinelli’s only freestanding store in the Midwest. We can’t think of anything more indulgent than cozying up in an oversized cashmere sweater or cardigan knitted by this master of Italian luxury. (And guys, be sure to check out the stellar assortment of outerwear!) 939 N. Rush St., 312.266.6000, brunocucinelli.com
3. Neapolitan Collection, one of the North Shore’s top destinations for exclusive designer labels, is celebrating 10 years of fabulous style. Pick out a head-to-toe ensemble with winter-ready pieces from Moncler Gamme Rouge, jewelry from Karry’O and accessories from Christian Dior. 715 Elm St., Winnetka, 847.441.7784, neapolitanonline.com
4. Say ciao to the expanded Salvatore Ferragamo flagship on Michigan Avenue and peruse the famed fashion house’s collection of men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, footwear, accessories and fine jewelry (a new addition to the store). We’re loving Creative Director Massimiliano Giornetti’s fall collection filled with covetable coats in dark purple and winter white. 645 N. Michigan Ave., 312.397.0464, ferragamo.com
5. Chicago’s fashion lovers rejoiced over the hotly anticipated opening of Tom Ford’s Gold Coast boutique. Amid soaring ceilings, mirrored columns and marbled floors, you’ll find Mr. Ford’s signature menswear, jaw-dropping evening dresses and the entire range of accessories and beauty products. 66 E. Oak St., 312.605.5041, tomford.com