- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Event Phone Number: 212.755.7050 x 21
Charlie Palmer Steak DC
101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20001
American Fare is Charlie Palmer's first ever Celebration of American Regional Cuisine, teaming regional Charlie Palmer Group chefs with top Washington DC-area chefs and restaurants, designed to uncover the many layers of American cuisine in a fun, competitive event in the heart of Washington DC. Each team will create a unique American themed dish representative of their restaurant grouping and serve it to the 350 attendees of the event. Additionally, each team will collaborate to produce the best signature drink to pair with their dish to create the best food and beverage pairing.
Tickets are available online, here.
Teams will compete and be judged based on two factors: 1) Best "American" Dish and 2) Best "American" Food & Beverage Pairing. Attending guests will also have the opportunity to voice their opinion by taking part in the People's Choice vote.
Participating Chef / Restaurant Teams
Chef Charlie Palmer’s group of renowned chefs has teamed up with some of the best of the best in the Washington, DC area. The list of DC chefs and restaurants is an impressive roster and these team combinations are sure to create unparalleled combinations of food and drinks for the consumption of American Fare guests.
• Jeffery Russell / Charlie Palmer Steak DC with Todd Gray / Equinox
• Marcus Ware / Aureole with Matt Hill / Range
• Dustin Valette / Dry Creek Kitchen with Victor Albisu / Del Campo
• Seakyeong Kim / Charlie Palmer at Bloomingdale’s with Scott Drewno / The Source
• Steve Blandino / Charlie Palmer Steak LV with Mike Isabella / Graffiato & Kapnos (Coming Soon)
• Adam Bordonaro / Astra with Bryan Voltaggio / Volt
• Luke Knox / Burritt Tavern with Teddy Folkman / Granville Moore’s
• Dave Holman / Charlie Palmer Steak Reno with Wes Morton / Art & Soul
• Vincent Pouessel / Aureole LV with Jeff Buben / Woodward Table
In order to judge the top-notch talent that's been recruited, Charlie Palmer STeak is bringig in top-notch judges. Joining them as the discerning critics for American Fare are the brightest minds in the world of food, beverage and entertainment.
• Michel Richard / Central Michel Richard
• David Hagedorn / Washington Post
• Third Judge – TBD
Chef Charlie Palmer is proud to work with his collection of Charlie Palmer Group chefs and the top DC chef talent to raise serious funds for Share our Strength and the to-be-determined charity of the winning team’s choice.