- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Washington, D.C.
Hit List: Fall Fashion Finds
Julie Bortnick | Photo: Kelli Elizabeth | October 21, 2013
As the mercury dips, H-Town shops get ready for the cooler weather with blouses, blazers and bauble bliss!
1. Young Houston designer Jonathan Tinkle recently opened the doors to his new Jonathan Blake Atelier (4544 Post Oak Place Dr.), touting flowing gowns and previews of his spring 2014 line.
2. KB Kasuals (2015 W. Gray St.) in River Oaks just added Briana baubles—semiprecious stone earrings, stingray cuffs—to its collection.
3. Recent additions to Uptown Park boutique Carrie Ann (1151 Uptown Park Blvd.) include Mink Pink’s flouncy skirts, and structural blazers by Yoana Baraschi.
4. Tons of new contemporary and bridge lines have arrived at Tootsies (in West Ave.). Look for Madison Marcus’ feminine frocks and Ramy Brook’s jewel-tone blouses and blazers.
5. Neighboring Sam and Lilli (in West Ave.) has added items from Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen’s contemporary-casual Textile Elizabeth and James, along with Tibi, Woodleigh and Ace & Jig.