- The Hamptons
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley
- Washington, D.C.
3, 2, 1…
Allison Mitchell | Photo: Courtesy Image | December 6, 2013
Pop some Champagne, and ring in the new year at these five rockin’ parties.
1. Party with JEZEBEL and a bevy of beauty pageant winners at Havana Club featuring a midnight Champagne toast, hors d’oeuvres and flowing cocktails. From $20, havanaclubatl.com
2. Go incognito and dress to the nines at Whiskey Park’s 6th annual Masquerade Ball, where the bar is free-flowing from 9PM to 1AM. From $100, gerberbars.com/whiskey-park-atlanta
3. If you loved A Social Mess’ Halloween Boonanza party, go back for seconds with its 5th annual NYE bash at The Buckhead Theatre. We promise chaos will ensue. $79, thebuckheadtheatre.com
4. Indulge in the ultimate VIP experience at The Bungalow Ball at 490 West Paces (note to Real Housewives fans: this is “Big Poppa’s” on-the-market crib), where you’ll be sipping from a top-shelf open bar all night and donning modern-day Gatsby threads. $215, facebook.com/bungalownye
5. Head to the Hyatt Regency Atlanta for its 9th annual Downtown Countdown party. Expect five bands, three DJs, four comedians and an open bar for five-plus hours. Score! From $99, atlantaregency.hyatt.com