- Eat & Drink
- News & Features
- City Life
- The Hamptons
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Orange County
- Palm Beach
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley
- Washington, D.C.
The Top Dozen Things to Grub on at Outside Lands
Rebecca Flint Marx | Photo: Courtesy Yelp | August 7, 2014
Meat, cheese, and rock 'n' roll.
At Outside Lands, the food is as much of a headliner as the music. When the hordes of music fans convene in Golden Gate Park for Outside Lands on August 8–10, chances are that many of them will head not for the stage but for the food. And with good reason: This year’s lineup is a veritable all-star smorgasbord of local comestibles. Here's a dozen of our favorite festival grubs:
1. 4505’s grass fed beef cheeseburger.
2. Homeroom’s Gilroy garlic mac ’n’ cheese.
3. Rosamunde’s sausages,
4. Wise Sons’ pastrami cheese fries.
5. Highbrow sloppy joes from AQ.
6. Fried egg sandwich and griddled french toast from Il Cane Rosso
7. Dried procini doughnuts from Rich Table
8. Bacon Bacon's decidedly non-Kosher porky fries
9. Steamed tofu bao from The Chairman Truck
11. Liquid fuel from Blue Bottle
Originally published in the August issue of San Francisco