The DML Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by DM Luxury, LLC and its various publications (collectively “DML”). DML and any and all entities that control, are controlled by, or are affiliated or under common control with DML are collectively referred to herein as "we," "us" or "our".
All information, materials, functions and other content (including Submissions, as defined in Section 4 below) ("Content") contained on any DML Web Site are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. We may change the DML Web Site or delete Content or features at any time, in any way, for any or no reason.
Except as we specifically agree in writing, no Content from any DML Web Site may be used, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited in any way other than as part of the DML Web Site, except that where a DML Web Site is configured to enable the download of particular Content, you may download one copy of such Content to a single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that you (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) make no modifications to the Content, and (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands. Any business use, "re-mailing" or high-volume or automated use of any DML Web Site is prohibited.
Any and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.3. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the DML Web Site, you warrant to us that you will not use the DML Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the DML Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the DML Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the DML Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the DML Web Sites.4. SUBMISSIONS
We do not claim ownership of the Submissions you provide, post, upload, input or submit to any DML Web Site. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission to a DML Web Site, you are granting us and our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit such Submissions, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including on DML Web Sites, on third-party web sites, and in our publications) for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity (the "Submissions License").
No compensation will be paid to you with respect to our use of your Submission, as provided herein. We are under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide to us and we may remove any Submission at any time in our sole discretion.
By Distributing your Submission on a DML Web Site, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to Distribute your Submission. Accordingly, we, our licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users shall not be liable to you or to any person claiming through you for our exploitation or disclosure of any Submission.5. USE OF PUBLIC COMMUNICATION SERVICES ON A DML WEB SITE
The DML Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). By using the Communication Services, you agree that you will use the Communication Services only to Distribute Submissions that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Distribute any Submission that is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful.
- Distribute files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Distribute any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services or the DML Web Site.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service or the DML Web Site.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you Distribute on or through any DML Web Site using the Communication Services, and for the consequences of Distributing same. We have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right to review Submissions Distributed using a Communication Service and to remove any and all Submissions in our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
You acknowledge that the Communication Services and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a such public forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, we specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized DML spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect our views.
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any Submission, information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The DML Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or any association with its operators.7. DISCLAIMER
THE CONTENT ON OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE DML WEB SITE OR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM THE DML WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATIBILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE FREE OF INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE DML WEB SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION).
Advice received via the DML Web Site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
8. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
MOREOVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OUR LICENSORS OR LICENSEES, OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES' RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS, BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL.
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR FURTHER ACCESS TO ANY DML WEB SITE OR CHANGE THE DML WEB SITES OR DELETE CONTENT OR FEATURES IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON.
SERVICE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org. INDEMNIFICATION
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
- Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent: Service Provider: DM Luxury, LLC
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Richard S. Denning
- Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: 3280 Peachtree Road, Suite 2300, Atlanta, GA 30305
- Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (404) 260-6677
- Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: (404) 260-6877
- E-Mail Address of Designated Agent: Richard.Denning@cumulus.com
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice on any DML Web Site, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which DML may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.