Treat your old man to what he deserves: a Father’s Day feast at one of these five hot spots.
1. Head south of the border for a Spanish-inspired brunch at Cafe Ba-Ba-Reeba. Their annual Tapas for Papas special never disappoints with made to order bloody marys, followed by tapas that will have your taste buds screaming olé. 2024 N. Halsted St., 773.935.5000
2. Calling all bbq aficionados. Satisfy your dad’s cravings at Chicago q. Try the brisket eggs benedict or biscuits and gravy. To drink, enjoy special $5 pours of Woodford Reserve in honor of your best man. Cheers! 1160 N. Dearborn St., 312.642.1160
3. Kick back and indulge dad with Devon Seafood Grill’s breakfast favorites. Sweet potato corn hash, smoked salmon and oysters are just a taste of what’s in store. Elevate your afternoon with one (or all) of their delicious cocktails, including the Devon Bloody Mary, Mimosa and Bellini. There’s nothing fishy about this deal. 39 E. Chicago Ave., 312.440.8660
4. Whether your dad is the sweet or savory type, Hub 51’s buffet spread has it all from baked apple French toast to “Be-A-Man” steak and eggs. Pile your plate sky high from 9am-3pm. 51 W. Hubbard St., 312.828.0051
5. Give the man of the day his moment in the spotlight at Mercat a la Planxa. Using the hashtag #mercatchicago, post a brunch selfie with your pop for a chance to win a dinner for two. Now that’s a memory worth capturing! 638 S. Michigan Ave., 312.542.3600