With her brand-new, first-ever West Coast flagship located recently opening on Melrose Avenue, Rebecca Minkoff is having a big year in L.A. Here, the designer and SoCal native dishes out some of her favorite fashionable finds.
1. “My double wrap leather Apple Watch band gives my favorite piece of technology a sporty-chic look.” Double wrap leather Apple Watch band, $100, at Rebecca Minkoff, 8335 Melrose Ave., L.A., 323.451.7414
2. “I’m obsessed with Roberta Roller Rabbit’s sheets. They come in great patterns and colors, and are supercomfy.” Jemina pillowcase set in gray, $50, at Roberta Roller Rabbit, 225 26th St., Santa Monica, 310.899.4440
3. “My Rio booties are perfect for fall. The fringe gives them a fun ’70s vibe.” Rio booties in port, $275, at Rebecca Minkoff, 8335 Melrose Ave., L.A., 323.451.7414
4. “Tom Dixon’s Royalty candle is subtle enough to light in the office and so perfect for a relaxing night at home.” Royalty candle, $80, by Tom Dixon at Garde, 7414 Beverly Blvd., L.A., 323.424.4667
5. “The Vela Pavé ring from Spinelli Kilcollin is the ultimate luxury must-have and a personal favorite.” Vela Pavé ring, $16,000, by Spinelli Kilcollin at Barneys New York, 9570 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, 310.276.4400